April 4, 2017 1 min to read
How to Sell Houses with Lauren Collier
Category : Idea Accelerator with Lauren Collier
We’re switching things up! Today, Lauren will be the guest!
Lauren Collier graduated from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs with a degree in biology and later earned her Master’s in Elementary Education. She put her passion for teaching to non-traditional use working at a community center with teens and seniors, and was a trainer at a restaurant.
Now she hosts this podcast to benefit local business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs, and people who want to get more involved in Colorado Springs. She is also a realtor specializing in marketing, listing, and selling property in Central Colorado Springs. Lauren loves helping and consulting people on making wise real estate investments and trains new real estate agents to provide the best service in the industry.
Lauren is Owner and Employing Broker of the real estate firm Live Dream Colorado.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Lauren’s first trip to Colorado Springs and her decision to move here
- The jobs Lauren had leading up to her career in real estate
- Lauren’s education and her interest in botany
- How Lauren’s passion for real estate kept her going despite difficult conditions in the market
- What to look for when finding a real estate agent to work with
- Lauren’s advice to anyone interested in investing in real estate
- How Lauren started this podcast and her aspirations with it
- Lauren’s advice to other realtors and business owners
Links and Resources:
- Live Dream Colorado
- Lauren and Live Dream Colorado around the web:
- Idea Accelerator Podcast
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for the Idea Accelerator Podcast of Colorado Springs on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.