October 10, 2017 1 min to read
How to Open a Boutique That Gives Back with Tina Schwaner
Category : Idea Accelerator with Lauren Collier
Tina Schwaner is the owner of Frayla Boutique, which focuses on mindful products and values giving back to the community. Five years ago, she chased her entrepreneurial dreams and is now celebrating six-months at a newly-opened location in Downtown Colorado Springs. Recently partnered with The Hanger, a non-profit that helps children in the foster system gain experience, she continues to focus on creating a friendly atmosphere with tangible kindness.
- Tina’s work background as a hair stylist
- Coming up with the idea for Frayla Boutique
- How Tina chose the first products to sell at the boutique
- The social responsibility of the products Tina carries
- Relationships with other businesses and non-profits
- Tina’s advice for other business owners and entrepreneurs
- A personal experience with a client and The Giving Keys
Links and Resources:
- Some of the brands at Frayla Boutique
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for the Central Colorado Springs Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.