October 17, 2017 1 min to read
How to Focus on Stakeholders and Build Stunning Websites with Alex Belding
Category : Idea Accelerator with Lauren Collier
Alex Belding is the founder and CEO of Mad Crane Marketing powered by WebriQ. He started Mad Crane Marketing to tackle the DIY dilemma of web design and digital marketing. He believes that business is about more than just the bottom line. Committed to focusing on the stake holders, he aspires to be like Yvon Chouinard and say, “stop looking at my websites or your Facebook feed and go outside.” He started his business hoping to reconnect humanity with nature and to build stunning websites.
- Alex’s background and how he came to Colorado Springs
- Alex’s previous, unsuccessful business and why it failed
- Suggestions for people new to Colorado Springs
- Social impact and worrying about stakeholders vs. stockholders
- Alex’s hopes for Mad Crane to become a B Corporation
- Mad Crane’s web services, including website design and social media strategies
- The importance of having marketing strategies that lead to actual sales
- Organizations and communities Alex is involved with
- Alex’s advice to business owners about their website
- Creating a job for yourself vs. building a business
- The Blue Ocean Strategy
Links and Resources:
- Mad Crane Marketing
- Email: email@example.com
- Madcrane Directory
- 1 Million Cups
- Colorado Institute for Social Impact
- Peace of Adventure
- The E Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborne
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for the Central Colorado Springs Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.