October 24, 2017 1 min to read
How a Custom Gifting Company Serves Business Owners with Ann Pappas
Category : Idea Accelerator with Lauren Collier
Ann Pappas owns two small retail businesses: The Friendly Box Company and Bohemian Closet. With Friendly Box, she creates custom corporate gift boxes filled with local Colorado goods. And with Bohemian Closet, she extends her creativity in helping people look their best by styling them with clothes and accessories.
- How Ann got the idea for The Friendly Box Company
- How Ann and her husband came to Colorado Springs
- Ann’s favorite places around Colorado Springs
- How products are picked for the gift boxes
- The preparation and scrutiny put into the packages
- The importance of networking when starting out
- The struggles Ann faced when starting out
- The challenges in working with food products
- All about Bohemian Closet, Ann’s other business
- Ann’s advice to other business owners
Links and Resources:
- The Friendly Box Company
- Bohemian Closet
- Tri-Lakes Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Southern Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for the Central Colorado Springs Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.