October 31, 2017 1 min to read
How to be a Commercial Photographer with Nicole York
Category : Idea Accelerator with Lauren Collier
Ever since she was little, Nicole has been trying to create what was in her imagination, whether through words or imagery. Her tool of choice used to be a pencil, but once she got a camera in her hands she never looked back.
Nicole’s artistic approach to photography has gotten her images on the covers of magazines, and she’s also a contributing author to the popular photography website Fstoppers.
- Commercial photography vs. other photography services
- How Nicole got into photography
- Finding artistic fulfillment in photography
- Separating Nicole’s photography business with her personal life
- Working in the fashion and modeling world
- How Nicole networks to get more clients
- Fstoppers – an online photography resource
- Future plans for Nicole’s studio
- Going from a hobbyist to a professional photographer
- Nicole’s advice to other business owners
Links and Resources:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for the Central Colorado Springs Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.