June 8, 2017 1 min to read
How Baristas can Band Together to Open a Coffee House with Tyler Hill
Category : Central Colorado Springs Advice Givers
Tyler Hill is a touring poet and public speaker as well as a barista and coffee shop co-owner. He placed 12th at the United States Barista Championship, and he was a founding team member of The Principal’s Office. He’s also one of six co-founders and visionaries behind the unique barista-owned and operated coffee shop Loyal Coffee.
- How Loyal Coffee is owned by six different people
- How Tyler moved to Colorado Springs and helped open coffee house The Principal’s Office
- Tyler’s interest in performing poetry and public speaking
- How working with a diverse group of people helps with growth and innovation
- Other great places in Downtown Colorado Springs
- How Tyler and the other five co-founders came together to start Loyal Coffee
- The different roles the six co-founders play
- How coffee beans are harvested and prepared for brewing and serving
- Tyler’s feelings about communities and how coffee can bring people together
Links and Resources:
- Loyal Coffee
- The Principal’s Office
- Blue Dot Place
- Iron Bird Brewing Co.
- Fox and Jane
- Coco Crafted
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for the Central Colorado Springs Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.